QuickBooks for Attorneys
Welcome To The Home Page Of Every Attorney's Favorite Way To Learn QuickBooks!!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAINTAIN PERFECT FINANCIAL RECORDS!
NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF QUICKBOOKS OR ACCOUNTING NEEDED!
FREE UNLIMITED EMAIL QUESTIONS FOR THE COURSE MATERIAL
10 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU’RE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!
Why is it so great?
- You will learn how to record in to QuickBooks every possible situation or transaction type that an Attorney could possibly encounter.
- You will receive the clearest possible explanation for every individual QuickBooks video class.
- You will be able to download and use the QuickBooks files that are custom made for each individual video, so you can follow step by step and get the exact same results.
- You will be able to guarantee accuracy and find and fix any possible bookkeeping mistake.
- UNLIMITED QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL TO THE CREATOR OF THE COURSE FOR ISSUES IN THE COURSE MATERIAL!!
Yes, I’m so sure that you will understand everything in the course that I will answer any and all course-related questions via email at WORLDWIDEQUICKBOOKS@GMAIL.COM
How much does it cost?
Promotional price of $185 to buy and own the entire set of videos FOREVER!!
Having trouble funding the course? Email me and we will talk.
Join the Course!
Are you ready to get started with QuickBooks for Attorneys?
JUST CLICK HERE TO SEE THE QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP FOR ATTORNEYS.
JUST CLICK HERE TO SEE THE QUICKBOOKS ONLINE FOR ATTORNEYS.
Download the “follow along files” that go along with some of the videos. Click Here
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
What QuickBooks Topics Will You Learn?
- Designing And Giving Retainer Receipts To Clients
- Recording Client Retainer Payments
- Recording Invoices For Income Earned When Legal Services Are Rendered
- Getting Details Of A Client’s Payment Records
- Applying Client’s Payments To Retainer Invoices
- Manage Past Due Legal Fees And Problem Clients
- Calculating Income, Expense, And Profit And Loss By Client
- Allocating Pre-paid Client Job Costs To Client’s
- Billing Clients For Job Costs Jobs
- Collecting Lawsuit Payouts On Behalf Of Clients
- Finding And Fixing Any Mistake In Your QuickBooks Records
- Refunding Clients Money For Overpayments
- Writing Off Invoices For Dead Beat Clients
- Using Time Sheets And Time Slips For Associate Attorneys
- Billing Clients For Associate Attorney’s Time
Now There Are Bonus Sections To Enhance Your QuickBooks Usage!!
- Banking Features Like Paying By And Collecting Credit card Charges
- Managing Client Bounced Checks
- Printing Checks From QuickBooks
- Using The Bank Feeds QuickBooks Feature To Save Time Or Transfer Data
- Doing Bank Reconciliation To Prove Your Whole Set Of Records Are Correct
- Owner-To-Business And Business-To-Owner Transactions
- Adjusting Journal Entries
Please Support This Website
If you’ve had a positive experience using my training videos, please consider leaving a review on one or more of the sites listed below. Simply click the the text link or the icon and it will take you directly to my business listing.
Thank you for your support!