Welcome to the home page of every contractor’s favorite way to keep books and records of their: Contractor, Construction, Demolition and/or Renovation company. Every financial related question that an owner of a Contractor / Construction / Renovation or Demolition company would ask can be answered by your QuickBooks software by taking this easy, step by step, QuickBooks for Contractors Course. You will go from QuickBooks beginner to QuickBooks advanced expert just by joining the course and following the instructions at the bottom of the page.
10 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU’RE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!
Why is it so great?
- You will learn how to record in to QuickBooks every possible situation or transaction type that a Contractor could possibly encounter.
- You will receive the clearest possible explanation for every individual QuickBooks video class.
- You will be able to download and use the QuickBooks files that are custom made for each individual video, so you can follow step by step and get the exact same results.
- You will be able to guarantee accuracy and find and fix any possible bookkeeping mistake.
- UNLIMITED QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL TO THE CREATOR OF THE COURSE FOR ISSUES IN THE COURSE MATERIAL!!
Yes, I’m so sure that you will understand everything in the course that I will answer any and all course-related questions via email at WORLDWIDEQUICKBOOKS@GMAIL.COM
How much does it cost?
The purchase price is $75 to buy and $45 to rent for 3 months.
Having trouble funding the course? Email me and we will talk.
Join the Course!
Are you ready to get started with QuickBooks for Landlords? JUST CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COURSE AND SIGN UP.
Download the “follow along files” that go along with some of the videos. Click Here
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
What QuickBooks Topics will you learn?
- Setting up a file for Contractors
- Recording Estimates / Contracts
- Applying Invoices to Estimates
- Billing Clients for % of completion
- Billing Clients for services related to jobs
- Job Costing and Profit and loss by job
- Tracking time and expenses of Subcontractors and Employees
- Allocating workers time by job
- Recording milage for jobs
- Receiving and managing client deposiots and prepayments
- Recording and managing RETENTION withholdings.
- And many more!